Voodoo Doll Instructions:
- Make a template of your shape (I used a gingerbread man outline) on cardboard or chipboard and cut out.
- Iron freezer paper onto two pieces of felt.
- Using the template, trace your design onto the freezer paper.
- Cut out and peel off freezer paper.
- Sew button, cut out felt heart, “X” for the eye, and mouth onto one of the cut out shapes.
- Using a blanket stitch, sew the two shapes together leaving the head.
- Stuff the doll with stuffed animal stuffing.
- Sew the head with the blanket stitch.
For more photos, visit MPS025 – Anti-Valentine’s Day Party.